Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trying something

Well, after talking about it for many months (years?), I finally signed up for a course-- a 3-day workshop through Berkeley Extension on career options in counseling and psychotherapy. Have no idea what to expect. Am terrified by the thought of day-long sessions in which I will probably have to do major soul-searching and talk to strangers intimately. Want to recoil within myself just describing it to you. I hope we don't have to hold hands. Mine are just way too sweaty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really interesting! I'd love to hear how it went.

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoy trying something new! even if you eventually find it's not for you, it's worth exploring all the options. Certainly gives you more insight as to what's out there.