Tuesday, March 11, 2008

As I was taking a bath today, I heard a persistent knocking on the door.

Me: Who's there.

Long pause. More knocking.

Me: WHO'S THERE?

Wee voice: Gompy.

Me: No, seriously. Who is there?

Pause.

Wee voice: It's Rumpelstilts.

*******************

Today, I am also reporting that Daisy said with perfect clarity, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed." She is talking so much it's out of control. And she does a BRITISH ACCENT. I am not kidding. Yes, she is imitating Teletubbies; but if anything, isn't that an argument for more TV watching among the young? I mean, the kid can do accents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accents! That's fabulous! I can just see her name in lights (as long as it's not props at a dinner theatre or Gompy might be upset :o)

I love the bath scene!!!!