Saturday, March 15, 2008

My manager has been removed from his post

I am so very, very grateful to my fellow tenant who took it upon himself to organize everyone, gather up their various accounts of this man's behavior, and pursue our elusive owners doggedly until he finally got a result. Being a leader is not my forte. I am very glad it is the forte of others.

I'll just say one thing for myself, non-leader though I am: once I learned how much worse this manager had been to others than he had been to me, I knew I would never back down until he was removed.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I have been following this saga, and I'm really relieved. It's so great you guys banded together.

Anonymous said...

Oh good -- that's a big relief.

Anonymous said...

That is good news! I was very worried about your safety!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

hurrah! glad to hear the good news.
For the other entry, what sort of bed frame do you need? We have an extra metal bed frame--nothing special, but it's a frame...